Not able to renew

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not able to renew

My 2 year All-in-one DVDFab subscription expired recently. It looks like I need to create an account in member area to renew, which I did. Upon entering my email address, a screen returned saying something like "an email has been sent to my email address, follow the email for next step, ...". However the email never showed up in my email account. I tried it twice, same thing happened. Please advice a work around. Thanks!

Did you look in your spam - junk - folder?

Comment

Hi yfml
      Make sure that you also used the same email that you had when you purchased Fab.
      CBR929
      Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Setting Up ImgBurn and DVDFab to work together

Tips for Posting DVDFab Logs in the Forum

Comment

I did use the same email when I purchased it. And I did check the spam and junk email but it's not there. Is there any other way to communicate with Fab team? Thanks!

Comment

Give them a little time they are just getting up in China about now.
          How to post the internal log

Things should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler.
          Albert Einstein

Comment

Hi yfml
            If you do not hear from them within a 24 hours try contacting sunny at sunny@dvdfab.com
            CBR929
            Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Setting Up ImgBurn and DVDFab to work together

Tips for Posting DVDFab Logs in the Forum

Comment

Working...
            X