This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Problems with registration

I seem to be having a problem trying to get my copy of DVDFab to register properly... I have purchased the following options: "DVD to DVD", "DVD to Mobile", "Blu-ray to Blu-ray". I have 2 keys that were sent to me, one is
    <Key.DVDFab6> and the other is <Key.DVDFabBluRay2Bluray>. Upon entering both of these keys, when I check the "About " option in DVDFab, it shows that "DVD to DVD" and "Blu-ray to Blu-ray" is licensed, but "DVD to Mobile" shows trial user. My first question is, is it possible to get just 1 key file to register all three options, instead of having to enter different keys? My second question is, why does "DVD to Mobile" show as trial user, when it should show as licensed?
    Last edited by rggauld; 12-03-2009, 02:43 PM.

Yes you should receive a 'all-in-one-key'. You may have to go to here and request the key again. Did you copy and paste or use the double click method with that key?

Comment

All in one key

I copied and pasted both keys... First, the <Key.DVDFab6>, then the <Key.DVDFabBluRay2Bluray>. I would have thought the first key would license both "DVD to DVD" and "DVD to Mobile", and the second key for the "Blu-ray to Blu-ray" license.

Comment

If you purchased 'options' at seperate times then thats why you have two keys, if you followed the link I posted and used the same email for both purchases it should send you one key for all options purchased.

Here is some instuctions on using the copy and paste method that may help you.

Comment

Problem resolved...

Thanks for your help... I took your advice, re-downloaded the all-in-one key, and followed your instructions... Everything is A-OK now... Thanks again...

Comment

thanks for the update and hopefully others having this issue will see what you just posted

Comment

As this problem is now resolved, this post is closed.
              "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin 1706-1790

Comment

Working...
              X