This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Newbie - Few questions

1) At the bottom of the dialog box, what do the options like BD 50, BD 25 1080p, etc mean?

I assume that BD50 means "Blu Ray disc, 50GB" and that BD 25 1080p means "Blu Ray disc, 25GB, copy at 1080p".

2) Next to that might be some cryptic message like 24.876GB > 23.145GB. What does that mean? Will you apply some type of compression?

3) On this particular disc (Being There), I have two titles with the exact same length in HH:MM:SS. I did a preview and couldn't tell any difference. I expected one might have a commentary track on it but am not sure.

In general, what are some likely reasons for this?

I feel confident about answering some of these but not all, will take a stab at it though.
    1) Yes, you're right.
    2) Yes, the first set of numbers is the original uncompressed file size and the set of numbers beside it is the target size (set by the writable medis size in common settings.
    3) This is the one I'm not 100% clear on but I suspect you're right again. I'm still a 'Babe in the Woods' with BD also and have lots to learn. Maybe someone else will add some info to this.

Comment

Working...
    X