2d to 3d

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2d to 3d

I have DVD Fab 2D to 3D and 3D Ripper,First question is can I use 2D to 3D with 3D Ripper and if yes why does it switch to Blu-Ray Ripper and when its its converting how do you burn the Blu-Ray Disc.

Originally posted by pans211 View Post
    I have DVD Fab 2D to 3D and 3D Ripper,First question is can I use 2D to 3D with 3D Ripper and if yes why does it switch to Blu-Ray Ripper and when its its converting how do you burn the Blu-Ray Disc.
    Hi pans211,

1. The current 2D to 3D conversion feature is available in DVDFab DVD Ripper, Blu-ray Ripper and Video Converter. Only when you add 2D format source files/DVDs/Blu-ray movies into DVDFab, this feature will be triggered correspondingly, otherwise you will find out this 2D to 3D box disabled by default.

For detailed tutorial about DVDFab 2D to 3D Converter, please visit http://www.dvdfab.com/tutorial/2D-to-3D-Converter to check.

2. With DVDFab Blu-ray 3D Ripper, you can convert Blu-ray 3D movies into other 3d format files(such as mp4, avi ,mkv etc.).

You can visit http://www.dvdfab.com/tutorial/Conve...-ray-3D-to-MKV to check the detailed tutorial about it. I take mkv option for example.

Originally posted by pans211 View Post
    when its its converting how do you burn the Blu-Ray Disc.
    Could you please describe your problem in detail? The more information you offer, the more effective assistance we provide.

Thank for your understanding! We will try our best to help you.

Anny

Comment

What I what to do is just take Blu-Ray movies and make them 3D,Not sure witch programs I need to do this,I already have 2D to 3D and 3D Ripper,When I try to use 3D Ripper it always opens Blu-Ray Ripper and also once I have the right program once its converted does it auto to the burn process or do I need another program for burning.
      Thank You

Comment

Working...
      X