This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DVD to DVD/EXPIRED?

I am currently running the newest version of dvd fab. I purchased this product in march of 2007 as a lifetimer. weh I go and open the program everything is shown as expired and the program will not do dvd to dvd. I have uninstalled and reinstalled this program numerous times and the same goes with the registration key. I purchased this producto from the dvdfab.com website. what do i need to do so i can continue to burn dvd to dvd?? once again I purchased this as a lifetimer. thank you

oh and i have done what the one thread said to do for key codes not sticking

Comment

Hi desmondmarie23,

Sorry for your trouble and you should be all set as a lifer..
      Please retrieve your all-in-one-email regkey here:

You must use your original email address (used at time of purchase) or go through the process of changing it.
      Be certain you are retieving the Fab 6 regkey.

Just double-click on the email attachment and resart Fab.

If you have trouble, please have a look at GregiBoy's thread on troubleshooting...right here:

Let us know how you make out and don't hesitate to post back if you have continued problems
      If it ain't broke, don't fix it!

You know how to whistle, don't you, Steve? You just put your lips together and... blow. | Lauren Bacall | "To Have and Have Not" (1944).

Comment

The thread that I posted as a link?

You know how to whistle, don't you, Steve? You just put your lips together and... blow. | Lauren Bacall | "To Have and Have Not" (1944).

Comment

It seems the only "fix" is to request a new key.

Comment

i did the link that was posted and it still is not working. the weird thing is that i can request a key like if i lost it but when i do a new key they say they don't have my email??

Comment

Ok,.
              Did you change your email addy?

Comment

ok, maybe i am not putting in the serial number right. can someone explain to how to get that

Comment

I don't know what you mean?

Comment

Originally posted by desmondmarie23 View Post
                    ok, maybe i am not putting in the serial number right. can someone explain to how to get that
                    What I have done when the new versions come out, (ie: 5.???? to 6.???), is request a new key and then just copy and paste it into the reg. area. Hope this will help.
                    Chris

Comment

You need to use the original email address that you used when you originally purchased. If it has changed, you need to change your email address on DVDFab.com and then request a new key. Make sure that you choose version 6 for the current versions.

If problems, please have a read of the "Registration Key Problems" in the "Answers to Common Questions" sub-forum.
                      "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin 1706-1790

Comment

Originally posted by maineman View Post
                        Ok,.
                        Did you change your email addy?
                        no same address.

Comment

Originally posted by desmondmarie23 View Post
                          I still don't know what you mean here, but I'm going to assume you're talking about retrieving your regkey...in which case you enter the security code that you see on the page.
                          If you enter this incorrectly, you'll receive an error stating you entered an invalid security code.

However, you saying you get an email not found error.
                          This means that you're not found in Fab's database and this will have to be corrected by Fengtao.

Please pm Fengtao with your email address and your license number.
                          Personally, I would email him with the same info at:

fengtao(at)dvdidle.com
                          Please replace the (at) with @.

I will contact him and point him to this thread.
                          If this isn't resolved in a day or two (he is in Beijing), feel free to pm me or post back.

Comment

Working...
                          X