This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Confised with adding Blu-Ray to DVD-DVD Lifetime

I would like to add the Blu-Ray lifetime subscription to my current DVD-DVD lifetime subscription. The DVD-FAB web page is not very clear on this type of an upgrade. I would like to know cost and how to order this type of upgrade on top of my existing DVD-DVD lifetime.
    Thanks

It costs about $100 U.S with the 20% discount being offered at the moment and all you do is select the Blu-ray to Blu-ray lifetime and unselect the rest to buy it only. Then you get your key as soon as it purchased. But install the all in one key that gets sent from DVDFab 6 instead of the one from Avengate but use the same email you purchased the DVD to DVD with though

Comment

This makes my head hurt!

Originally posted by AGJ View Post
      It costs about $100 U.S with the 20% discount being offered at the moment and all you do is select the Blu-ray to Blu-ray lifetime and unselect the rest to buy it only. Then you get your key as soon as it purchased. But install the all in one key that gets sent from DVDFab 6 instead of the one from Avengate but use the same email you purchased the DVD to DVD with though

This makes my head hurt! If I use the DVD-FAB-6 key I get DVD-FAB never expire and a trial of Blu-ray. How do I get the key updated to include both DVD_FAB_DVD and Blu-ay?

Comment

Go onto DVDFab.com and reset the email addresses for each purchase to the same and then request an all-in-one key.
        "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin 1706-1790

Comment

Originally posted by GregiBoy View Post
          Go onto DVDFab.com and reset the email addresses for each purchase to the same and then request an all-in-one key.
          Ok let me give that a try.

Comment

Originally posted by AGJ View Post
            Guess you missed the part in BOLD that I quoted

Comment

Working...
            X