Other Versions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Other Versions

I would like to know some of the Versions of fab that you have installed and like the most, besides the latest v8.1.7.8QT, I know some of the MODs have more than 1 or 2 installed!

If my memory serves me right, I think CBR292 said he had about 8 versions installed to desktop! Which ones you think works the best out of all versions along with the latest Version!

I do have all offical Versions back to V5 in my docoments!
    Thank you very much!

The reason for this is I tryed to back-up "Iron Man II", and 8.1.7.8QT wouldn't work! So I went to "WHATS NEW" and went back to the version 8082, which was up-dated for "Iron Man II" and it worked!

I've been using vers. 8.1.6.0, Blu-Ray copy & DVD copy, & I have yet to find anything it can't do. Some of the newer movies I've backed up are...

The Whistleblower
    The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo
    Tinker Tailor Soldier Spy
    J Edgar
    Immortals
    Real Steel
    Money Ball

Comment

I use 8.0.8.5 -- it has some problems, but works for the most part. I have a newer version too, that I use if 8.0.8.5 fails (I can't recall the version number offhand).

Comment

Hi, I have gone back to 8.1.6.8 as this seemed most stable and is still quite fast in software mode just did 8 BDrips last week and 1 failed but then it worked next time so all is good with this one ...

Comment

Hi 8855A:
          What's the problem when you copy Iron Man II?
          Would you please post your internal.log?

Comment

Other Versions

Hey POTTI, I went to one of those retail stores that sale off there old rental movies and I got Iron man 1 & 2, well 2 was all tore up and kepted getting read errors! Took it back and got my money back, the only thing bad about it they were blu-ray!, and my family got off with both my blu-rays! There still on my PC, but I just got a Media Player(AIOS) and going to put everything on it, along with a 4 bay HDD station!

I have a "SONY" blu-ray player the first they ever made, one firmware up-date was to make it able to play BD-R, BD-RE, before "CINVINA" came out, its not going to last for ever!

I was just wanted to know some of the favorite versions of some of the MODs and MEMBERs thats been around a while! I have all offical releases since V5!, and alot of them work on new movies also!

Comment

Hi 8855A
              I do not really have any favorites, but 7093 has never let me down when converting.
              CBR929
              Last edited by CBR929; 04-30-2012, 11:20 PM. Reason: Changed version number
              Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Setting Up ImgBurn and DVDFab to work together

Tips for Posting DVDFab Logs in the Forum

Comment

versions

CBR929,Thanks alot!

Comment

Working...
                X