Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Folder

Have a question?

I was backing up "SPARTACUS" season one, Blu-ray! Each disc I did in Full Disc mode to HDD 50GB!, but at the end of every disc it would start over.

I canceled the program and checked the folder for the rip to HDD! When I open the folder it had the BDMV folder, CERTIFICATE folder, and then it had a new folder, which was FAB folder!

This is my first time seeing anything like this! I just deleted the FAB folders, because they weren't finished anyway, I canceled it during the rip to HDD procedure!

My question is, what is this folder for, and do I need it to be able to change it to MKV Format to add to my Media Player?

Your experience would be greatly apperciated! It wasn't the MINISO folder, which was missing!
    Last edited by 8855A; 05-14-2012, 10:00 PM. Reason: Info

Originally posted by 8855A View Post
    Have a question?

I was backing up "SPARTACUS" season one, Blu-ray! Each disc I did in Full Disc mode to HDD 50GB!, but at the end of every disc it would start over.

I canceled the program and checked the folder for the rip to HDD! When I open the folder it had the BDMV folder, CERTIFICATE folder, and then it had a new folder, which was FAB folder!

This is my first time seeing anything like this! I just deleted the FAB folders, because they weren't finished anyway, I canceled it during the rip to HDD procedure!

My question is, what is this folder for, and do I need it to be able to change it to MKV Format to add to my Media Player?

Your experience would be greatly apperciated! It wasn't the MINISO folder, which was missing!
    Have a similar problem with Clone Blu-Ray doesn't happen for me with full disc. I have found however that whilst the extra folder does not effect playback on two Sony players it will not playback on my Samsung. The full disc version plays fine on the Samsung. What is this extra folder for and how do I disable it. I prefer to use clone where possible

Comment

Dvdfab new folder

IMPSWORLD, Yes, I found that out you don't need the FAB Folder at all! I took the SPARTACUS folder and opened it and found all the different tracks and put each one in there on folder!

Then I used BD-Ripper and converted to MKV format, then put them in my Media Player(AIOS).

All in order and play great and with HD Audio! Had to work at it, but got it done! Just found a thread on the fourm someone posted on how to do a TV
      series and it was just what I was looking for!

So I wouldn't even worry about the other folder, I really don't know why it made it anyway!

Maybe someone will chime-in and explain it to us, hopefully!

Comment

Working...
      X