This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HD DVDs

Is DVDFab supposed to be able to rip HD DVDs?
    From the demo option 'HD decrytper' it sounds like it should, however it does not recognize the disc in my HD DVD drive.

Nope. HD-DVD capabilities do not exist in the current versions of Fab.
    "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin 1706-1790

Comment

Ah, that explains it; thanks!

I'm curious as to why it is called 'HD' decrypter. Doesn't HD imply as in HD dvd?

Comment

Nope. I think it is more like "High Definition" or "Hard Disk" but not really sure as haven't used the demo/trial version for over 5 years.
        "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin 1706-1790

Comment

did previous versions support it? I thought i remember using this feature. Are there old versions archived somewhere?

Comment

Yes, it was supported at one time in the earlier versions of Fab 5, not sure which ones as I never used it.
            No, Fengtao does not archive older versions for download...it's an anti-piracy thing.
            If it ain't broke, don't fix it!

You know how to whistle, don't you, Steve? You just put your lips together and... blow. | Lauren Bacall | "To Have and Have Not" (1944).

Comment

Working...
            X