X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How to update DVDFab Gold to new computer

Hello all,

I purchased the DVDFab Gold 3 back in 2006, I have the registration paperwork and Key. I have not used DVDFab in over a year and want to download my registered copy into my new computer. I no longer have the old copy nor the old computer.

My questions are : Can I download this old version? Do I need to download a newer different version?

Thanks for any input and your time.

Joe

Hi goe2112 and welcome,

First off, no you can't get the old version of Gold.
    It is no longer developed or supported by Fengtao. It probably isn't worthwhile anyway as it would be hit or miss...probably mostly miss with newer flicks.
    However, your license is still legitimate and was purchased when Fengtao offered free, lifetime support and updates.

I think this is gonna cost you about $10 or so...I recall way back when support was being dropped, Fengtao was offering users of Gold to upgrade to Platinum which was to include DVD to DVD and DVD to Mobile.

First off, send for a new license and be certain to request Fab 6.
    You have to use the original email, the one used when Gold was purchased.

At this point, I'm hoping you'll be offered the upgrade option, but I really don't know since it's been so long.

If no luck, please pm Fengtao (send a private message...just click on Fengtao, somewhere on the forum...say where he posts the new versions at the top).
    Please include your purchase info.

If no luck in a day or two, drop me a pm and I'll see what I can do
    If it ain't broke, don't fix it!

You know how to whistle, don't you, Steve? You just put your lips together and... blow. | Lauren Bacall | "To Have and Have Not" (1944).

Comment

Working...
    X