This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

District9-r2-south africa

hi has any body heard of this movie ? icant back up non BR dvd original with 6205..help would be welcome !
    Last edited by Guest; 12-08-2009, 11:10 PM. Reason: LEFT OUT BR

Yeah, heard of it. Bloody awful movie but I have backed up the R4 (Aus) release with 6.2.1.0 no problems
    "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin 1706-1790

Comment

GregiBoy

Originally posted by GregiBoy View Post
      Yeah, heard of it. Bloody awful movie but I have backed up the R4 (Aus) release with 6.2.1.0 no problems
      thanx for reply..what setting did you use ?

Comment

pathplayer always enabled.
        "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin 1706-1790

Comment

GregiBoy

Originally posted by GregiBoy View Post
          pathplayer always enabled.
          thanx for tip will try 6210 as prescribed...

Comment

This movie is released in Canada on December 22, 2009

Comment

District 9

I am from South Africa and also had problems backing up the District 9 DVD. Got to about 98% and then hung. I also tried the beta version but still the same thing. I had to resort to dowloading the trial version of another software (only allows one copy) to backup the entire disc to the hard drive and this worked fine. Hope the DVDFab guys can sort this one out.
              Last edited by W&B; 12-09-2009, 12:52 PM. Reason: removed software reference

Comment

well, they won't be able to until they are able to obtain a copy.

Comment

Same problem here. I have a region 2 District 9 and I get a read error right from the start using DVDFab 6.2.0.5.

On starting DVD Fab prompts for a region, which I rarely get. I select 2, but after about 15 seconds I get a "Reading/Writing Error Control" box prompting for a Retry, Abort, Ignore or Ingnore All. No matter what I select, DVDFab does not do anything further.

Can I supply some kind of log file for the team to have a look at?

Comment

Just tried with 6.2.1.0, no go even with Pathplayer enabled.

Comment

District 9

If you are getting the error message, It's because you are selecting the wrong Video. My copy is Region 4 but I'm sure most regions will have multiple Movies on the DVD. Only one is any good. There are 4x on my DVD no's 52,53,54 and 1. DVDFab selects no 52 which comes up with an error message and then freezes. But if you select no 1 as soon as its starts, there is no problem.
                      Hope this helps.
                      Cheers Dave

Comment

Thanks Dave, I've tried 2 out of the 3 1:50 mins tracks, third time lucky.

Regards

Comment

disytrict9

Originally posted by zero890 View Post
                          If you are getting the error message, It's because you are selecting the wrong Video. My copy is Region 4 but I'm sure most regions will have multiple Movies on the DVD. Only one is any good. There are 4x on my DVD no's 52,53,54 and 1. DVDFab selects no 52 which comes up with an error message and then freezes. But if you select no 1 as soon as its starts, there is no problem.
                          Hope this helps.
                          Cheers Dave
                          thanks..but this way >movie only icant get extras

Comment

Hi Guys,I just updated my software to the latest version 6.2.1.0,but I still can't backup District 9. Any idea?

Comment

Has anyone tried to clone it? Well, I'm trying it now, so I'll let you know how it goes!

Comment

Working...
                              X