Question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

License/Key Question

Question. Our laptop was stolen its what I put DVDFab on because we do not let the kids have access to the laptop. Kids will be kids and will copy stuff and me and the wife desided to do it this way so they cant copy stuff! But Im very worried about my key! Thats on the Laptop that was stold! And I dont want my lic spred around the world. I dont know who stold it they broke in and stold easy stuff like Gold silver LapTop and anything that sells for fast cash! Should I be consern about it? We also want to get BlueRay added to the Lic. What can I do. Or what Should I do.

Thaxs.

Carryion

PS. We looked at buying the BlueRay copy. I see it But I dont see a life time. Do you offer that any more? You change alot sence I last loged in. and Im a poor reader and speller. Just dont see it Thx
    Last edited by Carryion; 08-04-2012, 05:23 AM. Reason: 1 more question to add

Yes, you certainly are at risk of losing your license (product key).
    You can D/L it and use it again, but should someone else use it via the stolen laptop, you definitely run the risk of having it blacklisted.
    Hence, you would have to re-purchase

Recommend that you contact sunny, DVDFab Service Team Leader @
    sunny(at)dvdfab.com
    with license #, explanation, etc.

Please replace (at) with @ (above) to contact sunny

I suspect sunny will swap out the product keys for you, but I'm just guessing.
    Regardless, to quote my pal signals,
    "sunny can fix anything".

Yes, all Fab products are available with lifetime subscriptions.
    Blue ray Copy lifetime is $105.60, but plug in the always available 20% off coupon code and you're looking at ~ $84.60.

Here's a complete price list:

HTH
    If it ain't broke, don't fix it!

You know how to whistle, don't you, Steve? You just put your lips together and... blow. | Lauren Bacall | "To Have and Have Not" (1944).

Comment

Working...
    X