Blu-ray Folder Scanning..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Blu-ray Folder Scanning..

Signals; The log's show nothing, it's the folder scanning that takes much longer on the newer versions of DVDfab and sometimes never finishes.

For instance, 8.2.0.0 took almost 40 minutes to scan the folder on my hard drive for Field of Dreams. 8.1.9.0 scanned the same folder in under 2 minutes.
    When scanning Amadeus it never finished. There are no errors in the log, it just never finishes.

Others have noticed this issue too, not just just me so something is amiss here somewhere.

Originally posted by martythebrit View Post
    Signals; The log's show nothing, it's the folder scanning that takes much longer on the newer versions of DVDfab and sometimes never finishes.

For instance, 8.2.0.0 took almost 40 minutes to scan the folder on my hard drive for Field of Dreams. 8.1.9.0 scanned the same folder in under 2 minutes.
    When scanning Amadeus it never finished. There are no errors in the log, it just never finishes.

Others have noticed this issue too, not just just me so something is amiss here somewhere.
    I'm encountering the same problem. Takes very long to scan the 50 GB disc before it is ready for compression. Then compression takes at least 4 hours. This started recently. I actually tried a disc on my old Vista pc and it took just as long as the pc I got last April! I wonder when this problem will be fixed.

In the meantime, I am trying to get version 8.1.9.0 but can't find it. Any idea of where I can find it?

Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by bearlight View Post
      In the meantime, I am trying to get version 8.1.9.0 but can't find it. Any idea of where I can find it?

Thanks.
      Hi bearlight
      If you would like 8.1.9.0 send me a Pm with your email address and I will send it to you.

You should also consider saving all the DVD Fab Installers in a folder so that you will always have them if you ever want an older version as they take up very little space on your Hdd.
      CBR929
      Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Setting Up ImgBurn and DVDFab to work together

Tips for Posting DVDFab Logs in the Forum

Comment

The newest version is working fine, is that what you're using?

Comment

Working...
        X