Rip and Copy process no longer start

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rip and Copy process no longer start

Ok this is a bit tough to explain. I've had DVDFab for a few years now and own all the products. I've not been able to get a copy or rip process to start now for weeks. Here are the steps and where it hangs:
    1. Open Product (was at 8.2 but just put on 8.2.0.1 to try that)
    2. Insert DVD (doesn't matter if bluray or dvd)
    3. Program auto-handles it
    4. Rip to MP4 option selected it finds the main movie
    5. I have default settings I've been using forever for the rips and I confirm them
    6. Click start
    7. The time starts then the program just sits there. Never spins up the DVD in either of my drives. I've left it for as long as 48 hours previously.

I've attached a screenshot although that's not going to tell you anything I don't think. Since there's no exception there's nothing logged although I can obtain the logs as well and send them.

I likely did change some setting that may have caused this but now I've reset to defaults and still have nothing.

Thoughts appreciated.

Q
    Attached Files
    Specs: P8Z77-V PRO/tbolt, Core i7-3770K, GTx 560, 16 gig etc., Terabytes and more Terabytes, SSDs too
    "Yes, you are way cooler than I am..."

Hi iqvworld
    Please post your logs the default location is:
    For Win7 C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log
    or Vista C:\Users\User Name\Documents\DVDFab\Log
    or for XP C:\Documents and Settings\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log
    Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.

You could also try uninstalling Fab and running a registry cleaner like CCleaner found here http://www.filehippo.com/download_ccleaner/
    Run the Cleaner by putting a check in the "Advanced Option" Old Prefetch Data then run the registry option until nothing is found, then reinstall Fab and try again.

Hope this helps
    CBR929

CBR929
    Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Setting Up ImgBurn and DVDFab to work together

Tips for Posting DVDFab Logs in the Forum

Comment

Log attached

I've attached the log. Any insights you can provide would be welcome. I'll look into some other steps as well in the meantime.
      Attached Files
      Specs: P8Z77-V PRO/tbolt, Core i7-3770K, GTx 560, 16 gig etc., Terabytes and more Terabytes, SSDs too
      "Yes, you are way cooler than I am..."

Comment

Working...
      X