DVD to BluRay?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DVD to BluRay?

Hi, I would like to find out if it's possible and if so, how, to burn DVDs to blu-ray.I have a series on DVD that would take up less space if I could put the series on blu-ray .I have the latest edition of DvdFab and I own the Blu-ray copy version.Thanks.

Nope....
    "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin 1706-1790

Comment

Hi JAME5
      I may be wrong, but I believe that you would have to use Blu-ray Creator, and copy the movies to folders using DVD Copy on your Hdd, then use the Video TS folders to convert to burn to a Blu-ray disc.
      CBR929
      Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Setting Up ImgBurn and DVDFab to work together

Tips for Posting DVDFab Logs in the Forum

Comment

CBR, I am pretty sure that what will happen then is that the DVD's will be made BR Compliant and then they will be upscaled losing all space savings.

Also, no menu editor as yet so how do you drive them?

Originally posted by CBR929 View Post
        Hi JAME5
        I may be wrong, but I believe that you would have to use Blu-ray Creator, and copy the movies to folders using DVD Copy on your Hdd, then use the Video TS folders to convert to burn to a Blu-ray disc.
        CBR929
        "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin 1706-1790

Comment

Originally posted by GregiBoy View Post
          CBR, I am pretty sure that what will happen then is that the DVD's will be made BR Compliant and then they will be upscaled losing all space savings.

Also, no menu editor as yet so how do you drive them?
          Hey Greg
          I have not tried to do this, so I was unsure.
          True, maybe some day we will have menus.
          CBR929
          Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Setting Up ImgBurn and DVDFab to work together

Tips for Posting DVDFab Logs in the Forum

Comment

Working...
          X