Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Other Hardware DVDFab not working with LucidLogix Virtu MVP

Hi All,
    I cannot get DVDFab working with LucidLogix Virtu MVP and Intel Quick Sync.I have installed drivers for Integrated Graphics on MoBo, enabled Integrated Graphics in Bios for multiple monitors and installed LucidLogix Virtu MVP. Everything looks alright but when I put DVDFab into the Applications of LucidLogix Virtu MVP then DVDFab will not even open. If I take Fab out of LucidLogix Virtu MVP then it works fine but uses CUDA for fast video Encoding but I want to try Intel Quick Sync.Has anyone had a similar problem and have a possible solution? Any help would be greatly appreciated.All drivers are the latest and LucidLogix Virtu MVP is the latest version though I have tried many combinations of software and driver versions.
    The machine is:
    Motherboard:Asus P8Z77-V DELUXE
    CPU:Intel Core i7 3770k
    Discrete Card:Galaxy GTX 670
    Integrated Graphics:Intel HD Graphics 4000

Originally posted by bloodnut7 View Post
    Hi All,
    I cannot get DVDFab working with LucidLogix Virtu MVP and Intel Quick Sync.I have installed drivers for Integrated Graphics on MoBo, enabled Integrated Graphics in Bios for multiple monitors and installed LucidLogix Virtu MVP. Everything looks alright but when I put DVDFab into the Applications of LucidLogix Virtu MVP then DVDFab will not even open. If I take Fab out of LucidLogix Virtu MVP then it works fine but uses CUDA for fast video Encoding but I want to try Intel Quick Sync.Has anyone had a similar problem and have a possible solution? Any help would be greatly appreciated.All drivers are the latest and LucidLogix Virtu MVP is the latest version though I have tried many combinations of software and driver versions.
    The machine is:
    Motherboard:Asus P8Z77-V DELUXE
    CPU:Intel Core i7 3770k
    Discrete Card:Galaxy GTX 670
    Integrated Graphics:Intel HD Graphics 4000
    In the BIOS under Advanced -> Graphics Configuration, make sure that iGPU Multi-Monitor is ENABLED.

In LucidLogix Virtu MVP make sure that you add both DVDFab.exe and FabCore.exe to run in "I" mode.

Make sure that you're using LucidLogix Virtu MVP from the ASUS web site. Also, any version of LucidLogix Virtu MVP newer than 2.1.111.20856 doesn't seem to work with DVDFab.

My Machine:
    Motherboard: ASUS Sabertooth Z77
    CPU: i7-3770k
    Discrete Card: ASUS GTX 560
    Integrated Graphics: Intel HD Graphics 4000

Comment

It's the same with the regular VIRTU, the newer version don't work with Fab.

Comment

Working...
      X