This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DVD to V-Touch Copying

I just purchased i guess is a fairly new MP3/MP4 player. It is a V-Touch 16GB player. What would you call this player since not listed in your player listings in software. So that i can try and copy movie to this player... Thanks in advance.

well posting what files it can playback is a start

Comment

Files that it will play are:
      AUDIO: MP3, MIDI, WMA, WAV, and AAC

VIDEO: AVI, 3GP, MP4, AKV

PHOTOS: BMP, JPG, GIF, PNG

Thanks

Comment

try the default generic avi or better yet give the 3GP or MP4 settings a try . They are listed under the more dropdown for the DVD to Mobile choices

Comment

I don't want to try to sound stupid but which one do you think would give a better playback..... Thanks

Comment

don't know as I only do PSP conversions but the best way to find out is to spend the time doing the conversions to see which output is the one that you like better as everyone likes different quality

Comment

Ok Thanks.... Trying not to be a pest, but last few days been trying to do different things such as burning Blue Ray movies and now this. Once i get the hang of this stuff i'll be ok.. Once again THANKS for your help

Comment

your welcome and there is a tutorial for how to use DVDFab as well and it located here http://www.dvdfab.com/docs/

Comment

Working...
                X