BDrebuilder vs. DVDFab

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BDrebuilder vs. DVDFab

I've been using BDRebuilder to reencode large BluRays to BD-25. Cinavia has been a problem obviously on some devices using this method.

Is DVDFab's Cinavia solution fullproof? Should I just move here?

Originally posted by DerekAntos View Post
    I've been using BDRebuilder to reencode large BluRays to BD-25. Cinavia has been a problem obviously on some devices using this method.

Is DVDFab's Cinavia solution fullproof? Should I just move here?
    Hi DerekAntos
    No solution is foolproof, it also depends on your playback device whether it is infected with Cinavia or not.
    CBR929
    Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Setting Up ImgBurn and DVDFab to work together

Tips for Posting DVDFab Logs in the Forum

Comment

There's a critical update that I need to do on my BluRay player that addresses some issues. That update also includes the implementation of Cinavia. I haven't updated it yet because I was looking for a solution first. Are there certain rips that have plain trouble with removing Cinavia?

Comment

If your blu-ray player doesn't have the Cinavia Infection right now, than you don't have to worry about it and back-up any blu-ray you want to, with HD Audio!

If you up-date and put Cinavia into your blu-ray player, your back-ups will no longer work with that blu-ray player!

Ways around that is to check into Media Players, which are Cinavia Free! Or there are still about 2 new Blu-ray players that out there for sale that are Cinavia Free! One is Dynex sold by best buy!, but I would really check into Media Players! They are just as cheap as Blu-ray players!, and never have to worry about Cinavia again!
        Last edited by 8855A; 10-02-2012, 12:17 AM. Reason: Info

Comment

Players put on market before 2012

If you have this fear about Cinavia, then there are lots of elder models of Blu-ray players on the market, who are 100% Cinavia free. You just have to be sure that the player was put on the market before 2012.
          But do not upgrade the firmware, keep the one that the player was delivered with.
          I have two elder Panasonic players my self, one in use and one still in the box if the one in use should end up getting broken, both Cinavia free.

Comment

Working...
          X