• Show
Clear All

Install on second computer

How do I install my "DVD Copy" on my new second computer Life time member

Originally posted by jacobean View Post
    How do I install my "DVD Copy" on my new second computer Life time member
    How dare you ask a question like this
    How are you my friend?
    All you have to do is install the latest version, making sure to install as administrator.
    Now go here and get your key http://www.dvdfab.com/member.htm if you do not have it.
    If you have not been here before you will create an account and once logged in resend your key.

If you have problems logging in give me a pm and I will tell you where you can find your key in your registry.
    CBR929
    Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Setting Up ImgBurn and DVDFab to work together

Tips for Posting DVDFab Logs in the Forum

Comment

Hey Jak
      One very important thing I forgot to mention.
      Do not run Fab on both computers at the same time, you take the chance of having your key blacklisted.
      CBR929
      Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Comment

Two Computers

Many thanks,CFR 929. Now I am up and running, well almost. Didn't think that running two computers was going to be so involved. How do I send you a PM

Comment

Originally posted by jacobean View Post
          Many thanks,CFR 929. Now I am up and running, well almost. Didn't think that running two computers was going to be so involved. How do I send you a PM
          Hey Jak
          Left click my screen name and you will have a pop up window with an option to send me a PM.
          CBR929

Comment

Working...
          X