X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Error Code 123

Hi to all you wonderful Moderators,

I've had a recurrence of my error 123 and I'm now using Verbatim discs. Perhaps it is the other problems you mentioned? I just don't understand why it lets me copy some DVD's, but not others? Wouldn't it just disallow ALL disc copying? Any ideas?

Cheers,

Juniperzelda

Hi to all the Moderators,

I wish to thank you all. After purchasing some "Verb" discs, my problem with the copying process hasn't recurred! I've also passed all your helpful comments onto another quite technical friend of mine who can interpret for me? So I may just end up getting an external burner etc. So just a big "thanks" from me. I was able to burn 7 DVD's with no glitches last night, so I am forever grateful. The days of TDK discs are well and truly over!

Cheers,

Sheela na gig.

Comment

It seems that I spoke too soon! Error 123 has raised it's ugly head once again! I now have Verbatim discs and they have been working fine for about 7 or so DVD's. I don't get why it occurs erratically and not every time I try to copy? This is my dilemma.

Cheers,

Juniperzelda

Comment

Hi again Jenny...uhh...SheelaNaGig...uhh...Juniperzelda
        (What's a Juniperzelda ?)...

Bummer!
        I took a look at your old thread and I'm still very suspicious of that slimline drive of yours. I know you're on a fixed income, but the external burner (or internal burner in an external enclosure) will be infinitely better.
        It's too bad your mini-tower can't accomodate a normal size burner.

Good to hear you have someone with some experience that can help you.

It's probably worth posting another burn log (done with the Verbs).
        Just to make sure we're not missing something that gonna cost you.
        If it ain't broke, don't fix it!

You know how to whistle, don't you, Steve? You just put your lips together and... blow. | Lauren Bacall | "To Have and Have Not" (1944).

Comment

Working...
        X