DVDFab 9.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DVDFab 9.

PLEASE excuse me asking, just I am curious about DVDFab 9.

I have had DVDFab for many years, still have 6,7 and 8 on my computer including the latest update 8220, and also now DVD Creator too.

Is 9 just the latest version replacing 8, or is it a separate thing?

Also can I just download it and use it as I did previously with 6,7 and 8, or is it a stand alone product.

New product

Hi, I saw your post and it looks like v9 is a totally new version where you need to Buy or Try(limited time).

Comment

Totally Incorrect.

Registered users of V8 can use V9.

You can't swap PC to MAC though.
      "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin 1706-1790

Comment

Only just saw the responses, for some reason I did not get an email.

So 9 will eventually take over from 8, as 8 did to 7, 7 to 6 etc etc, and it will be part of my Lifetime Licence, thank you.

Comment

Judging by many of the posts here DVDFab9 has some problems, will DVDFab8QT still be updated for a while yet, or is 8220QT the end of 8 ?

Thanks.........

Comment

Hi David, fengtao has said that version will be updated for a while yet. I recommend you go ahead and install version 9 and begin using it as much as you can and report any problems, that's how it gets fixed! You can have both at the same time, they coexist very nicely.
            How to post the internal log

Things should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler.
            Albert Einstein

Comment

Thank you.

Again sorry for the slow response, but for some reason I am no longer getting email notifications.

Comment

Working...
              X