How Do I Register

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

License/Key How Do I Register

I have a Lifetime license for DVDFab and all the other packages. How do I apply that to the new 9.0.1.0 version to register it?

Ditto

Ditto - Lifetime user now for almost 10 year - How do I register? Tried both email addresses I have used, and the message comes back registration failed !!

Also tried to reset my password, but it does not recognise my email address - I have only ever had 2 email addresses so something must be wrong - Please help?

Regards
    Last edited by hans302; 11-22-2012, 07:27 AM.

Comment

DVDFab9---registration issue

Hi,

1. You have no need to downloaded registration key in order to register DVDFab 9. Since there is no registration key for DVDFab 9.

You just need to use your DVDFab user center account and password in our user center to easily activate DVDFab 9.

2. If you still run into the same registration issue, please provide us your registered E-mail address or order number when ordering, and write your letter to anny@dvdfab.com.

Anny

Comment

I have lifetime dvd copy

My dvdcopy registration is also lost when I upgrade to dvdfab 9. I have the key file, but it does not work. When I go to member center with my current registration for bluray copy, that one works for bluray, but it does not have dvd copy, since that was under an email I no longer use. How do I retrieve my dvd copy registration?

Comment

amachlis: I was in the same boat as you. I had used a different email address to register one of the purchased modules. I sent a email to customer support indicating my problem and they were kind enough to consolidate my licenses under one email. To assist them, provide as much info as you can. I keep all registration emails in a special email folder so I can fish them out and forward info from them in cases like this (Order number, purchase date, email address etc.)

Comment

Resolution

I had the same issue, and I emailed DVDFab support and gave them both email address that I had used in the past. Probably useful to get the License Info from the "About" facility in DVDfab8 prior to emailing them. The email address is anny@dvdfab.com

I asked them to transfer all of the purchases into my most up to date email address account, which they did, and I then managed to register.

Don't know why I bothered really as there are so many bugs and missing features in Version 9, that I have reverted back to Version 8. (Just look at all of the recent posts on the Forum). My advice is stick with V8 !

Hope that helps

Regards
            Last edited by hans302; 12-02-2012, 07:05 PM. Reason: Spelling

Comment

Working...
            X