Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Newer Versions won't d/l correctly

Hi,
    I haven't used my DVD fab program for a few months, as I still have version 8.2.1.3. I am trying to obtain version 8.2.2.0 and it's no where to be found. When I click on the site that POTTI recommends, it goes directly to a page for a free trial version of 8.2.2.2. How do I get 8.2.2.0? Also, I tried to d/l the movie Brave from my 8.2.1.3 version and it skipped the very first part of the movie. I've done it twice and it still won't copy correctly. Will version 8.2.2.2 correct this? In trying to d/l the newest version of DVD Fab, just released 11/24/12...it d/ls but a window comes up and states that I have to buy it, try it, or register it. Usually the older versions would just be available without all of this extra stuff. Last question, how am I able to use the newest version and what do I have to do to use it once it's d/ld?
    Thank you,
    Crickkette

Try this: http://www.dvdfab.com/download.htm
    How to post the internal log

Things should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler.
    Albert Einstein

Comment

Thanks, but that just takes me back to the same page POTTI posted, for version 8.2.2.2
      Also, I think somehow my registration got lost somewhere. My version of 8.2.1.3 says I am registered to use my DVD program until 2015-Mar-07. Can you find out if this is correct for me, and also how do I obtain my registration number?

Comment

8.2.2.0 has been updated and is no longer supported. You'll have to find a member that still has the installer. And just double click the key that was sent to you to make any version 8 work.
        How to post the internal log

Things should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler.
        Albert Einstein

Comment

Thanks for your help! I'm still trying to get a version of Fab that will work to copy BRAVE, without any glitches. Haven't found one, yet. :-(

Comment

Hi Crickkette
            The new version should be able to handle this movie, you should have no problems with registering it also.

You can also try version 9 found here http://forum.dvdfab.com/showthread.php?t=19727 it will install in a separate folder so you do not have to worry about installing over your version 8

Hope this helps
            CBR929
            Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Setting Up ImgBurn and DVDFab to work together

Tips for Posting DVDFab Logs in the Forum

Comment

Working...
            X