License information lost when upgrading to V9

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

License/Key License information lost when upgrading to V9

I have lifetime key for dvd copy and 2 year license for blueray copy. When I install dvdfab9, all license information is lost, I am considered a trial user and my bluray copy license is expired. I have registered using my member information, but still my license information is lost. I want to use the new version. I am not going to pay for the new version. How do I get my license information transferred to version 9. I have been using FabDVD from at least 5 years.

Does your license information show correctly when you login to the members section?

Comment

DVDFab9 losing license information

When I register, it only show my bluray copy license that expired, not my current licenses.

Comment

Using windows 8

I am on Windows 8, does that cause a problem with registration.

Comment

Hi amachlis
          Using windows 8 should not cause a problem.
          Please send an e-mail to service@dvdfab.com and explain your problem, they can then check the database to help resolve your problem.
          Hope this helps
          CBR929.
          Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Setting Up ImgBurn and DVDFab to work together

Tips for Posting DVDFab Logs in the Forum

Comment

Email used to purchase DVDfab lifetime gone

When I bought the lifetime license, I was using an email that no longer exists. This was in May 2009. When I have upgraded the product, the key file would upgrade my license, so my old email was not an issue. Now the new registration system requires the license be on the member center. I have 2 orders for DVD Bluray copy and I have merged them, but I do not have access to my old email for DVDFab DVD copy lifetime. How do I fix that?

Comment

Dear amachlis,

Please contact us (service@dvdfab.com) via email and offer us your old email and the new one you would like to use, we will help you out ASAP. Along with the registered info would be helpful.

Regards,
              mona

Comment

Working...
              X