confusing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

confusing

have no idea what you are doing with version 8, when you have version 9 out, unable to download the latest version of 8 because when I click on it, only gives me older versions. Please decide which version you want to go with, and make it available for download.

figured out how to download the new version of 8. May I make a suggestion, completely separate version 8 and 9. It is very confusing

Comment

Originally posted by strachan View Post
      figured out how to download the new version of 8. May I make a suggestion, completely separate version 8 and 9. It is very confusing
      download and install version 8 until the kinks are worked out of version 9 this is still a work in progress for version 9 that is why we have two versions right now version 9 has been built from the ground up and in the future will make version 8 look like old school.

Comment

Originally posted by XX14 View Post
        download and install version 8 until the kinks are worked out of version 9 this is still a work in progress for version 9 that is why we have two versions right now version 9 has been built from the ground up and in the future will make version 8 look like old school.
        Yes I agree, that is what I am doing...........

Comment

Working...
        X