License for multiple PCs?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

License/Key License for multiple PCs?

Hi, I just wanted to know if the lifetime license that I bought was good for use in only one computer at a time or a couple of them?

Can I register on two computers with Single-User License?

Yes, the Single-User License can be used on two machines, no more.

Comment

Thank you for the clarification

Comment

Be certain not to have both pcs online simultaneously or you run the risk of having your license(s) blacklisted.
        If it ain't broke, don't fix it!

You know how to whistle, don't you, Steve? You just put your lips together and... blow. | Lauren Bacall | "To Have and Have Not" (1944).

Comment

How does this work when replacing a computer? Is there a way to de-register a machine? I ask because I only just bought the lifetime membership last week and would like to have this on my desktop as well as my laptop but expect to get a new desktop in the next year.

Comment

Quin,
            I have had no issues with updating my computers bout in a 2 to 3 yr span I went from a 4 core to a 6 core and just last year an 8 core. I have never had dvdfab say anything. I think you will be safe with the updating your computer.
            Lancool K-56 case.
            OCZ 700watt PSU.
            MSI 990FXA-GD65V2 AM3+.
            AMD 8 core FX-8120 3.1ghz.
            ZALMAN CNPS9900MAX cooler.
            16gb G.skill 1600mhz memory.
            OCZ Agility 120gb SSD.
            WD 2TB.
            EVGA GTX Geforce 550Ti.
            LGWH12LS38 BD-RE

Comment

Excellent, Unknown Thank you for the information!

Comment

If you've created an account on the members site you can just download the key any time.

You should always zero out hard drives before getting rid of them, formatting leaves personal information and files behind and it's not much trouble to retrieve. KillDisk has a free version that makes a DOS bootable CD. It writes zeros to every bit of every bite, free version only does one pass but you can run it a couple times.
                How to post the internal log

Things should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler.
                Albert Einstein

Comment

Originally posted by 90312 View Post
                  If you've created an account on the members site you can just download the key any time.

You should always zero out hard drives before getting rid of them, formatting leaves personal information and files behind and it's not much trouble to retrieve. KillDisk has a free version that makes a DOS bootable CD. It writes zeros to every bit of every bite, free version only does one pass but you can run it a couple times.
                  Mine tend to go to family members when I'm done with them- in this case, my daughter will get the 'old' desktop. It's still powerful enough for her to do her online classes and she only has a laptop (and it's not so good that I want to put the time in to upgrading it).

Comment

Working...
                  X