DVDFab changes over the years

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DVDFab changes over the years

What has happened to you guys? I first purchased the software in the early 2000--version 4 I think. It was a straightforward process, one product, one license--done. I even paid for a 'forever' license, I think it was called Platinum then, back in the day and look how that turned out.

Then you started charging for the mobile version. Now, you have divided up the software into so many licenses that a) its hard for me to tell what I need, b)paying $299 for another 'lifetime' license (which I can't afford) or c)$199 for a license which will be useless in a year due to your eternal updating.

I've gone from version 5, 6, was there a 7?, and now 8 and 9. I don't expect a perpetual license for product updates. What I do expect is that the license that I purchased (3 times now) be able to be upgradable to the same software--done all of a sudden tell me that now some features aren't available. Guarantee me the same thing that I've paid for in the past. I am too wary of your pricing and software changes to EVER buy the perpetual licenses.

I've been loyal customer for over 5/6 years now, but you're pricing yourself right out of my range. What is ridiculous is that all I do is copy my dvds to my hard drive so that I can burn them if needed in the future or transfer them to my tablet. Sad--

If you paid for a Platinum back then you still have it. Did you upgrade keys when instructed to do so? I'll bet if you contact mona@dvdfab.com with your original email used when purchasing the platinum license back when you'll get fixed right up.
    How to post the internal log

Things should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler.
    Albert Einstein

Comment

Working...
    X