Got a new computer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

License/Key Got a new computer

I just got a new laptop because my old one was outdated and not working properly so what do I need to do to be able to use my keys on the new one for DVD Copy and DVD Ripper?
    'Mess With The Best...Die Like The Rest' ~From the Movie 'Hackers'~

Go here and create an account using the email address used when you purchased the software. Download your version 8 key(s) and use the account to register version 9.
    How to post the internal log

Things should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler.
    Albert Einstein

Comment

Thank you! I haven't had a chance to uninstall versions 7 or 8 from my other pc so I should still be ok though right? Haven't downloaded 9 yet though as the old pc is just kinda put out to pasture at the moment.
      *Edit* Got 7 & 8 installed and good to go. Installed 9 and it crashes before opening. I installed 9.0.2.0. Should I not have? Running Windows 7.
      Last edited by Wicked One; 01-11-2013, 05:41 AM. Reason: added info

Comment

Yeah you should be fine, just don't run DVDFab on both computers at the same time, you'll run the risk of getting blacklisted.
        How to post the internal log

Things should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler.
        Albert Einstein

Comment

Oh I know. I will be uninstalling from the old pc when I get a chance. Just wanted to make sure I could get it going on this one first. Still not able to get 9 to work yet though to see if it registered. I installed 9.0.2.0. Should I not have? Running Windows 7.

Comment

Working...
          X