How to remove region code for free

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How to remove region code for free

hi guys I have the movie resident evil apocalypse its a movie from france Europe and I live in Canada. with dvdfab 9 I can read the movie in preview the movie play very fine but when I try to play it with TotalMedia Theatre 5 the screen stay black and the movie wont start I think its because its not the good region. is it possible with dvdfab to make it region free for I can play the movie with my ps3 or my bluray player .

let me know thx a lot guys.

ive tryied to make the full bluray copy with dvdfab but nothing change. I tought dvdfab will remove the region code but no .

sorry for my bad English !!

Hi stanler
    Please give this thread a read through http://forum.dvdfab.com/showthread.p...ht=region+free
    Hope this helps
    CBR929
    Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Setting Up ImgBurn and DVDFab to work together

Tips for Posting DVDFab Logs in the Forum

Comment

Originally posted by CBR929 View Post
      Hi stanler
      Please give this thread a read through http://forum.dvdfab.com/showthread.p...ht=region+free
      Hope this helps
      CBR929
      Got IT work now

Comment

Originally posted by stanler View Post
        ive tryied to make the full bluray copy with dvdfab but nothing change. I tought dvdfab will remove the region code but no
        You are right, it does not. I've expanded upon that in the thread pointed to by the above posting by CBR929.

Comment

Originally posted by MrVideo View Post
          You are right, it does not. I've expanded upon that in the thread pointed to by the above posting by CBR929.
          That thread was not conclusive either way, the first page claims the copy worked, the second page someone else stated it didn't work.

I always assumed that copies of DVDs and Blu_Ray were region free. DVDFab9 always asks when I start for a region, I always select 1, as I am in the USA. I thought that window allowed me to set the region of the disc I was making.

Comment

No, it actually clears the region code. It does not set it to anything.

The other thread also has to do with Java and the easiest way around titles like this is to do "Movie Only" without all the menu & advertising crap.
            "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin 1706-1790

Comment

Working...
            X