Upgrade from DVDFab 8 to 9

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

License/Key Upgrade from DVDFab 8 to 9

I just recently bought DVDFab 8 Blue-Ray and DVD rippers. Can I get a free upgrade to version 9 or do I have to buy that all over again?

Hi AncientDragon
    You can use version 8 and 9 if you want.
    If you have not been to the members area yet you will need to go here http://www.dvdfab.com/member.htm create an account using the email you used when you purchased Fab and a password of your choice.
    After downloading version 9 a screen will pop up and you will use the email and password that you used in the members area to activate it, you must also have an internet connection when using version 9.
    CBR929
    Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Setting Up ImgBurn and DVDFab to work together

Tips for Posting DVDFab Logs in the Forum

Comment

Thanks. I downloaded and installed DVDFab 9, but when I try to run it I get the error shown in the thumbnail. My computer is constantly connected to the internet with cable, so I know that can not be the problem.

I thought maybe it was because I didn't have a blue-ray in the drive, so I put one in. Both versions of DVDFab came up Is there a way to tell version 8 to do nothing unless I tell it to? If I'm going to have both versions installed it's not good for both of them trying to read the same blue-ray drive.
      Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by CBR929 View Post
        Hi AncientDragon
        You can use version 8 and 9 if you want.
        If you have not been to the members area yet you will need to go here http://www.dvdfab.com/member.htm create an account using the email you used when you purchased Fab and a password of your choice.
        After downloading version 9 a screen will pop up and you will use the email and password that you used in the members area to activate it, you must also have an internet connection when using version 9.
        CBR929
        I had version 8 and I followed the procedure above, then when I bring up version9 it asks me to register - I do and proceed to do a copy, all is well.. Then I shut down 9 and the next time I bring up DVDFab V9 it asks me AGAIN to register - I do and it works ok but everytime I bring up V9 it asks again - how do I get V9 to recognize that I am registered and legal??

Comment

Working...
        X