Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

License/Key General Newbie Questions

Hello,

I'm somewhat new to DVDFab. I tried it a few years ago and loved it, paid for a year, then let it lapse.

Now I'm using the trial version again on a new laptop, don't remember what e-mail address I signed up for the trial version under, and I still love DVD Fab and use it for even more purposes now. Before I just used it to burn DVDs for home use or for teaching purposes and now discovered I could use it to burn MP4 videos and screencasts onto DVDs as well. So I love DVD Fab even more now!

My questions are:

I'm using the trial version and am ready to pay for a year, but how to do I make sure I'm paying for the trial version extension I am currently using or do I need to delete it? I don't recall what e-mail address I used to register the trial version with? Do I just uninstall DVD Fab completely and start over from scratch and pay up front this time or is there an easier way to do it?

Secondly, I want to use DVD Fab to decrypt, burn DVDs, and also to burn MP4 screencasts and other home-made videos onto DVDs as well. So what would I end up paying for and what would it cost for one year? I think it used to be $50 for a year, but it was years ago and I'm not sure. So, what would I pay for, or what version of DVD Fab, and then if you'd know how much.

Thanks for having the support forum for a great product!

Hi 4795209
    If you can not remember your e-mail address it might be a good idea to send an e-mail to mona@dvdfab.com she will be able to help you.
    Or you can just start fresh with a new e-mail address for your purchase.

It sounds like you will need DVD copy and I'm guessing DVD creator, but I'm not sure what you mean by MP4 screen casts, do you mean MP4 files to DVD format?
    CBR929
    Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Setting Up ImgBurn and DVDFab to work together

Tips for Posting DVDFab Logs in the Forum

Comment

Newbie Questions Response Numero Uno

Yes, I meant burning MP4 files to DVD (they are just screencast tutorials and webinar files for teaching purposes). So, yes, I would want the DVD Copy and DVD Creator features.

I appreciate how you guys have a support forum to help people learn how to use DVD Fab. It's a great product, but has so much depth to it.

I want to burn alot more DVDs of my presentations, so next time the alert box comes up, I'll click on it and see if it takes me to a purchase screen.

Comment

Working...
      X