DVDFab 9 wont recognize DVDFab 8 owner

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have a lifetime DVDFab version 8 which works great. Each time I download a newer version, it automatically accepts the older password and works fine. Now I installed version 9 and I did the "member procedure" and registered for DVDFab 9 the system accepted my Email and a new password, then when I bring up version9 it asks me to register? - So I do it again and proceed to use DVDFab 9 but I am in trial mode, all works well.. Then I shut down 9 and the next time I bring up DVDFab V9 it asks me AGAIN to register - I do and it works ok but everytime I bring up V9 it asks again and keeps me in trial mode - how do I get V9 to recognize that I am registered and legal??

Did you use the email address that you used when you initially purchased DVDFab? Did you save to the HDD when you downloaded 9.0.2.3 and right click on it and install as administrator?
    How to post the internal log

Things should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler.
    Albert Einstein

Comment

Originally posted by 90312 View Post
      Did you use the email address that you used when you initially purchased DVDFab? Did you save to the HDD when you downloaded 9.0.2.3 and right click on it and install as administrator?
      Yes, that is exactly what I did and when I bring it up it asks me to register, it
      does already have my Email address included so I input the new password and V9 comes up as a trial??

Comment

You should contact mona@dvdfab.com or service@dvdfab.com and they'll help you out.
        How to post the internal log

Things should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler.
        Albert Einstein

Comment

I have the same problem. I own a lifetime dvdfab 8.2.2.5. it is giving my problems recently because it will not recognize a bland writeable dvd. I upgraded to 9.0.2.3. I register using my email i purchase the original with. I keep getting trial version. no help in solving problem for mona@dvdfab.com.

Comment

Working...
          X