This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

When are we going to have a Membership Drive

I went to see who's online and noticed we had 140 guests and 20 members. Whats going on here? Can we offer our guests a free membership. We can call it a christmas special? LOL.

Just Curious Rip

Been drinking that Seaweed juice again I see

They get a FREE Trial and fengtao needs $$$$ to develop the tools, don't you think that's fair ? ?
    AX

The default Log File location: C:\Documents and Settings\"User Acct"\My Documents\DVDFab\Log

Comment

Originally posted by ripvanwinkle1819 View Post
      I went to see who's online and noticed we had 140 guests and 20 members. Whats going on here? Can we offer our guests a free membership. We can call it a christmas special? LOL.

Just Curious Rip
      Now that a good one especially since membership to the forum is free but like all forums members usually come and browse as a guest first to see if they can find the fix for there problem. If they not able then they either sign in or join up to post for help

Comment

Sorry I mean for this forum. And No I have not been drinking the Monster juice. I was typing about dvdfab.

Comment

Originally posted by AGJ View Post
          Now that a good one especially since membership to the forum is free but like all forums members usually come and browse as a guest first to see if they can find the fix for there problem. If they not able then they either sign in or join up to post for help
          This is generally what I will do. Look and see then log on if I offer assistance.
          Chris

Comment

Ahh Okay Cool. I was just wondering. I use the online tool to see if I am going to get a response to a post or help I have tried to give. I am on and off my latom. It's just more of a curtosy. So you guys are spying on me huh? Just kidding thanks for the info.

Comment

Originally posted by ripvanwinkle1819 View Post
              Ahh Okay Cool. I was just wondering. I use the online tool to see if I am going to get a response to a post or help I have tried to give. I am on and off my latom. It's just more of a curtosy. So you guys are spying on me huh? Just kidding thanks for the info.
              I have mutliple monitors on my computer so I have the who's online on one monitor while I am using the other monitor for posting on. But yes we are spying as that the only way to keep the forum in check

Comment

Working...
              X