No announcement yet.

Can't figure out how to renew?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

License/Key Can't figure out how to renew?

Does anyone know how to renew?

My three-year subscription is close to expiry and I've been trying to renew it. I've tried to go into the members area - not sure if I have an account as it seems to want a different account than my forum account.

In any case I also tried to create an account but I never seem to get an email even though it indicates that an email was sent. Does anyone have any suggestions?

Hi EVT
    When you created your account in the members area, did you use the same e-mail that you used when you purchased Fab???
    You need to use that e-mail address.
    Also please check your junk or spam folder.
    The members and forum login area are not the same.
    CBR929
    Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Setting Up ImgBurn and DVDFab to work together

Tips for Posting DVDFab Logs in the Forum

Comment

Originally posted by CBR929 View Post
      Hi EVT
      When you created your account in the members area, did you use the same e-mail that you used when you purchased Fab???
      You need to use that e-mail address.
      Also please check your junk or spam folder.
      The members and forum login area are not the same.
      CBR929
      Thanks, I didn't think to look in my junk mail folder since I had received the confirmation for the purchase in my regular inbox - problem solved.

Comment

Glad to help.
        CBR929
        Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Setting Up ImgBurn and DVDFab to work together

Tips for Posting DVDFab Logs in the Forum

Comment

Working...
        X