This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Other DVDFab Employees vs Admins

I seen a reference that "We are not employees" list on another post. Are DVDFab employees monitoring this site or are there just Admins with a significant amount of experience with the DVDFab product?

I ask, because like others I am not very happy with the support received when issues develop. You are asked to post a log and nothing really ever comes out of it. We (mac users) are still waiting on an updated version to rip Flight. Will I have the same issue when I want to rip Taken 2?

If employees are monitoring this then we who paid for the product should have a means to express our frustration. If just admins are here out for the goodness of their hearts, then I apologize and thank you for your efforts. Otherwise provide us a place to express our frustration. Otherwise the support from this company is lacking. I wouldn't have purchased it had iI known this. And isn't' that to the role of a forum? to get the facts and help, both good and bad?

Thanks for listening and I'll wait to hear back on my issues as i grow old

Speaking for myself, I volunteer my time here to keep the forum running according to the rules and help members when I can. I am not a paid employee of DVDFab, a user like yourself. If you need direct contact with developers go here: http://www.dvdfab.com/contact.htm and be sure to select technical support from the PROBLEM TYPE dropdown menu.
    How to post the internal log

Things should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler.
    Albert Einstein

Comment

Bossone,

I can vouch for 90312, he has helped me a lot not so much help from some others here

IF you have serious problems contact the people at DVDFab directly, I have and they are always very helpful

Comment

Yes no offense to the volunteers here. I have done forum admin work and it is a thankless job. I just was trying to figure out if the admins here were employees or not. As a new user, my contacting directly is a slow process and maybe that is due to their holiday. I'll give it more time

Comment

Originally posted by Bossone View Post
          Yes no offense to the volunteers here. I have done forum admin work and it is a thankless job. I just was trying to figure out if the admins here were employees or not. As a new user, my contacting directly is a slow process and maybe that is due to their holiday. I'll give it more time
          I have contacted them a few times and they are always very helpful but they do always take a while to reply, guess they are very busy.

Comment

Originally posted by 90312 View Post
            Speaking for myself, I volunteer my time here to keep the forum running according to the rules and help members when I can. I am not a paid employee of DVDFab, a user like yourself. If you need direct contact with developers go here: http://www.dvdfab.com/contact.htm and be sure to select technical support from the PROBLEM TYPE dropdown menu.
            I will second that my friend...
            Why do think I have this in my signature.
            Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.
            CBR929
            Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Setting Up ImgBurn and DVDFab to work together

Tips for Posting DVDFab Logs in the Forum

Comment

So no employees monitoring this or are they still celebrating the new year?

Comment

Originally posted by Bossone View Post
                So no employees monitoring this or are they still celebrating the new year?
                They are monitoring the site and responding to threads.

Setting Up ImgBurn and DVDFab to work together

Tips for Posting DVDFab Logs in the Forum

Comment

Working...
                X