X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How to retrieve passwords & login IDs

Hi,

Sorry I am new. I am not too sure if I should post it here.

I want to know if I lost my password or ID for this forum, how can I get it back?

Thank you very much.

Kannee
    Last edited by KanNeeNaBu; 12-17-2009, 06:25 AM.

Not sure, but you could wait a bit for a response or aybe pm one of the mods for help.

Comment

Well as long as you remember your user name you can get it back via email. All you do is sign in with user name only and click Log In then you get this message below in bold

You have entered an invalid username or password. Please press the back button, enter the correct details and try again. Don't forget that the password is case sensitive. Forgotten your password? Click here!
      You have used 1 out of 5 login attempts. After all 5 have been used, you will be unable to login for 15 minutes.

When you get that message you click the Click here! link to retrieve your password by email that you used when you signed up

Comment

Okay thank you....

I lost my password which I registered last month and was not able to retrieve it.

I had to create a new ID & password again.

Now I will make sure I remember.

Thank you

Kannee

Comment

Your welcome and I am a little shocked you not see that message to retrieve your password but then it is easy to miss

Comment

Originally posted by AGJ View Post
            Your welcome and I am a little shocked you not see that message to retrieve your password but then it is easy to miss
            Now that you mentioned it, I just checked and you're truly correct of the feature.

At least I feel more relieved.

Thank you

Kannee

Comment

Originally posted by KanNeeNaBu View Post
              Now that you mentioned it, I just checked and you're truly correct of the feature.

At least I feel more relieved.

Thank you

Kannee
              sure your welcome as that what us mods are here for to help with issues like that

Comment

Working...
              X