Am I The Only One Here?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Other Am I The Only One Here?

Downloading from here has been Brutally slow for several months now. Ridiculously slow. It can't be from just being busy at the exact time I download things. I have waited for a couple weeks after new copies have been posted,, and,, still Painfully slow. It takes 15 minutes for The Media Player to download. The Version 8 and 9 seem a bit faster, but are still really really slow. I have a Connection that is 50 + megs fast. Usually files this large are downloaded so fast they are just there. No waiting. Except for here. Any ideas why?

I just downloaded it, it took about two minutes. It came in between 200 and 300 variable KB/sec.
    How to post the internal log

Things should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler.
    Albert Einstein

Comment

2:30s for media player here.
      "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin 1706-1790

Comment

I downloaded DVDFab8227Qt.exe (20mb) just now and it took 55 seconds on my (supposedly) 6mbps connection.

Comment

Ehh,, 2 minutes 45 seconds for media player. Still, a file of that size is usually just press download, and it's there. Instant. I do have a pretty fast internet connection.

Well, I guess I don't know where it's coming from, and how many different nodes it has to go through,, and how many governments are checking it out,,,

2 minutes and 45 seconds isn't too bad considering,,

Comment

Working...
          X