X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Hangover

Anybody having any issues?
    My issue is when I put it in the computer to play it, it doesn't even recognize it.
    I know it just came out on tuesday but..........Can't even play it on the computer let alone run it thru DVDFAB.
    This is the only DVD I'm having a problem with. All others I try, play fine.
    I know my system is working fine........I just did G-FORCE.

I moved your thread to the General Questions area as it not a DVD to DVD issue using DVDFab since your computer can not see the DVD in the DVD Drive. I have a feeling you might have a bad filter installed on your computer that might need to be removed so download and install ImgBurn. Then use ImgBurn to find and post your filter drive load order to this thread

Comment

I got it to rip but it ripped to only 3.48GB and when I play it back from the Hard Drive it plays fine when I select Widescreen but it plays it jitters/skips when I pick Fullscreen.

Comment

You have posted this in more than one thread. This is regarded as double posting and thread hijacking and further instances will result in your privileges on this forum being withdrawn.

Start your own thread on this problem which is different from your first problem.
        "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin 1706-1790

Comment

Originally posted by GregiBoy View Post
          You have posted this in more than one thread. This is regarded as double posting and thread hijacking and further instances will result in your privileges on this forum being withdrawn.

Start your own thread on this problem which is different from your first problem.
          The OP asked if anyone else was having problems so I only responded to what he was asking.

Comment

Yes, but he posted the same question in 3 threads which is why he recieved the warning.

Originally posted by richmoral View Post
            The OP asked if anyone else was having problems so I only responded to what he was asking.
            "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin 1706-1790

Comment

Working...
            X