This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

nooby, need help with dvd -> HD

I used dvdfab on the dvd -> dvd option, and it burned the iso with no issues, audio and video were both great. I have a 1.5TB HD and i'm really only looking to watch the movies I rip from my HD. My question is : how do I watch the movies from my HD? Some of them are in other languages and I need to be able to use the subtitles. Is there a way I can arrange it into a singular file where I can just click on the file and watch my movies?

It is recommended to use a virtual drive when you watch iso on the computer.

Comment

great, so i can mount the ISO file in something like daemon tools and watch from there?

Comment

Originally posted by floggindave View Post
        great, so i can mount the ISO file in something like daemon tools and watch from there?
        Yes as it will playback just like you have the original DVD in your DVD drive

Comment

great, that worked perfectly, thank you for the prompt responses. since i have left it in iso, can it still be burnt to dvd later?

Comment

Yes it can and DVDFab can be used for that or you can just use ImgBurn

Comment

Working...
            X