This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dvd-ram

I like to record on DVD-RAM disks. Does the DVDFAB program work with DVD-RAM disks? If I transfer a file to my hard drive or record from a DVD-RAM Panasonic DVD-RAM recorder will this program duplicate a DVD-RAM disk?
    Thanks, Frank C.

I have also asked this question before the dvdfab program dose not read dvd-ram disk i wish dvdfab would fix this problem.The dvd-ram disks use a different file structure when writing form a dvd-recoder to the dvd-ram disk which dvdfab doesn't read.dvd-ram disk are great for copying at high speed i use dvd-ram disks where possible

Comment

Dvd-ram

Justin,
      There are not many of us around. You are the first person I have come into contact with who uses DVD-RAM. I have a DVD-RAM Sony DVD-Disk drive that I use to use DVD-RAM disks. I also have a Panasonic DVD-RAM recorder for recording stuff off my cable tv. I just came across the best formatting software from Mitishusita that I use to format DVD-RAM disks on my compter. The Matishusita formating program is the first one I've come across that actually reformats DVD-RAM disks that I have been having trouble with so that I can then use the disks with no problem whatsoever. If you have any information about DVD-RAM threads and thoughts I would be glad to hear them. From what I have been able to pick up is that DVD-RAM is used almost 100% of the time in Asian countries. Frank C.

Comment

dvd-ram disks are used a lot in dvd-recorders i myself have the Panasonic dmr-xw350 with twin hd tuners and dvdfab would be great if it could support dvd-ram disks.This is the file structure on the disk they use DVD_RTAV.Where as dvdfab can only read vts files.You can copy all shows in high speed format and do not have to finalize the disk

Comment

Working...
        X