Curious

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

License/Key Curious

My HP laptop has been giving me troubles (repaired by them 4 times). Don't ask what the problem was, but they replaced my HDD 3x's and that didn't fix shit! The Case Manager I had said "Enough is enough" so he authorized me to get a BRAND NEW laptop!

It's an HP ENVY with Windows 8 & more memory & bigger HDD. If I was to put DVDFAB on the new one, would I need to get a separate license? I didn't re-install FAB on old lappy after first HDD replacement.

Irritates the CRAP out of me that when I ask them to replace Memory and/or Mother Board they don't & just replace HDD 3x!

Just reinstall and enter your rego information. V8, download the key, V9 you have to be set up with an account in the "memers Area".
    "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin 1706-1790

Comment

Originally posted by GregiBoy View Post
      Just reinstall and enter your rego information. V8, download the key, V9 you have to be set up with an account in the "memers Area".
      Thanks! My screwed up laptop is going back to them. I get the new one as soon as they get the tracking info from FEDEX. Might wait until I learn Win8!!

Comment

Working...
      X