Unable to update

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Unable to update

Im unable to update dvdfab9 either from the application itself or from the link on the forum. When it gets to additional tasks it freezes and crashes. I temporarily shut off my antivirus for the update but that doesnt help. What can I do to fix this problem?

Originally posted by pocketfaerie View Post
    Im unable to update dvdfab9 either from the application itself or from the link on the forum. When it gets to additional tasks it freezes and crashes. I temporarily shut off my antivirus for the update but that doesnt help. What can I do to fix this problem?

If you are trying to update, in the same sense as a Microsoft update, where you D/L a patch file, and then apply it - you're doomed to disappointment.

Fab Updates are complete new programs, accessed by the link shown - then have to be D/L and installed, just like a new program.

If you're still having problems, let me know on this thread.

DC

Comment

In other words do not select "RUN", download the installer to your HDD then right click on it and run as administrator.
      How to post the internal log

Things should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler.
      Albert Einstein

Comment

I was clicking on the link in the forum to upgrade. My options then were to run or cancel. I didnt have a dl option. In the process of the upgrade it would freeze when it got to additional tasks. I tried it again today and thankfully it worked for some reason. Thank you both for your help. If I have future problems Ill let you know.

Comment

Working...
        X