This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Windows7 64bit

Anyone having issues with the new windows 64 bit and dvdfab? I seem to have a device error and it has something to do with the 64 bit format. Any updates would be great.

Originally posted by Burglar View Post
    Anyone having issues with the new windows 64 bit and dvdfab? I seem to have a device error and it has something to do with the 64 bit format. Any updates would be great.
    I am using Windows 7 64bit Ultimate and before that Vista 64bit Ultimate and never had a problem other than the autoplay handlers dont show.

Comment

I have a trouble error in the control panel area that says : the driver for pcouffin device is not installed. It has something to do with my Dvdfab program.

Comment

As a new member with only two posts, welcome to this forum.

You may have not yet read the "Forum Rules". Please take the time to do so and ensure that you comply with them.

Also ensure that you use common courtesy whilst on this forum and that means not hijacking someone else's thread.

Your post doesn't have enough meaningful information for us to be able to assist you. Please take the time to read the "Help Us Help You" threads which are linked in my signature below and come back and provide the required information.
        "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin 1706-1790

Comment

Originally posted by Five Angels View Post
          I am using Windows 7 64bit Ultimate and before that Vista 64bit Ultimate and never had a problem other than the autoplay handlers dont show.
          for autoplay you need to go into common settings general and select Add Autoplay handler

Originally posted by Burglar View Post
          I have a trouble error in the control panel area that says : the driver for pcouffin device is not installed. It has something to do with my Dvdfab program.
          Was your Anti-virus/Firewall turned off when you installed? Also why not install and use ImgBurn as the burn engine as it is much better than the VSO burn engine

Comment

Working...
          X