BD 1.33:1 video backup

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BD 1.33:1 video backup

I've noticed a couple of movies I have backed up where there are video interviews in the special features of the disc that are 480p with 1.33.1 AR, and I go to plays and check the back up, DVDFAB 9 zooms in on the video. I can only see top corner of the frame. This happened twice so far on Sound of My Voice - interviews with actors on the special features. And Beasts of the Southern Wild, auditions on the special features. No big deal, obviously that has something to do with the original AR and resolution on the original BD disc, but just curious if anybody else is having this problem or if DVDFAB is aware.

Hi evilronin
    What function are you using copy or ripper?
    CBR929
    Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Setting Up ImgBurn and DVDFab to work together

Tips for Posting DVDFab Logs in the Forum

Comment

Originally posted by CBR929 View Post
      Hi evilronin
      What function are you using copy or ripper?
      CBR929
      Hi CBR929,

Full disc copy. Then compress to 25GB. When I play it back on PowerDVD at full backup, meaning the same 44GB of the original BD (Beasts of the Southern Wild), the "auditions" in the Extras displays fine at 1.33:1 AR and MPEG4 AVC. But when I back it up to 25GB, the "auditions" video are zoomed in, the sound seems to be ok, no issues, just the video. Again, no big deal, I still have the original BD, just would like a complete working backup. And since this has occurred on two movies already, just thought perhaps I'm doing something wrong. Thanks.
      Last edited by evilronin; 03-24-2013, 05:49 PM. Reason: Additional info

Comment

Working...
      X