Update 8.2.2.8

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Update 8.2.2.8

Will their be a newer version of 8.2.2.8?

Thats funny... I was just thinking the same thing. I am hoping they will write you back with an answer, as I have enjoyed the "8" series and am not a fan of the new "9" series. Totally different, and I for one have not felt comfortable in it, as I don't see its progression, and not seeing if it is copying or not, which the "8" series shows you as it is working.

The computer I use for copying has Windows Vista, and I have never had an issue with the "8" series. I like you hope they will continue to update the "8" series and/or still allow the dycryption via the internet to continue...
    "Are you still master of your domain?"
    Cosmo Kramer

Comment

Hi dcc1048
      I also run Vista and have no problems with Version 8 or 9.
      CBR929
      Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Setting Up ImgBurn and DVDFab to work together

Tips for Posting DVDFab Logs in the Forum

Comment

hi cbr929,

I was just wondering whether they will continue with the "8" series (updating). I hope they don't make the move to just the "9" version and have the "8" series just out there and stopped... Thats what I am asking....

Do you know if they will continue updating the "8" series along with the "9" series?
        "Are you still master of your domain?"
        Cosmo Kramer

Comment

Originally posted by dcc1048 View Post
          hi cbr929,

I was just wondering whether they will continue with the "8" series (updating). I hope they don't make the move to just the "9" version and have the "8" series just out there and stopped... Thats what I am asking....

Do you know if they will continue updating the "8" series along with the "9" series?
          v8 will continue to receive decryption updates until v9 is fully developed. At some point v8 will be discontinued.

Comment

Originally posted by SweetOne69 View Post
            v8 will continue to receive decryption updates until v9 is fully developed. At some point v8 will be discontinued.
            Exactlly what I would have said!!!
            Hi dcc1048
            I have no knowledge of when it will stop, only Fengtao and his staff know.
            My suggestion to everyone is to download version 9 and play around with it, because someday version 8 will be gone and they will have a small learning curve with the new GUI.
            I admit I did not care for version 9 either, but like it now.
            CBR929
            Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Setting Up ImgBurn and DVDFab to work together

Tips for Posting DVDFab Logs in the Forum

Comment

I too, prefer using v8 series.

I would just like to point out, that even if v8 is no longer updated - you can use DVDFab Passkey to decrypt the dvd to the hdd - then use any DVDFab version you like to make a back-up disc.

I am assuming that DVDFAb Passkey will always be updated & available.

But remember not to have passkey and dvdfab 8 enabled at the same time.

Comment

Working...
              X