Ratatouille

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ratatouille

I'm trying to backup Ratatouille and has been rejected on three times .
    Here I'm sending the log file.
    Please help !!
    Attached Files

Hi Pesky
    You are receiving a read error 102, please clean the disc with something like Windex, wiping with a soft cloth from the center outward, not in a circular motion and try again.

To check if the disc is bad Download VSO Inspector found here http://www.vso-software.fr/products/.../inspector.php
    Play the movie in a soft player like windows media player, as the movie itself is playing pause it but do not exit out of it, just minimize the screen.
    Now start VSO Inspector and run a scan of the disc, if you have any errors then you have a bad disc.

If it is new you can try returning it for a new one.
    Hope this helps
    CBR929
    Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Setting Up ImgBurn and DVDFab to work together

Tips for Posting DVDFab Logs in the Forum

Comment

Looks like a read error Pesky, try cleaning the disc with Windex and a lint free cloth and check for scratches and marks.

I'm too slow for CBR929!
      How to post the internal log

Things should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler.
      Albert Einstein

Comment

Fixed !!

Thank You guys !! , problem fixed !!. Thanks both of you for so quickly answer !!!

Comment

Hi Pesky
          Glad to help!
          Did the cleaning work?
          CBR929
          Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Setting Up ImgBurn and DVDFab to work together

Tips for Posting DVDFab Logs in the Forum

Comment

Working...
          X