This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hangover - Anyone having Trouble?

Hi, is anyone having trouble with The Hangover? I only have had trouble a few times and I think it was because the discs were older and scratched. Usually I use DVDFab 5. Then use DVD Shrink 3.2 to get it to an .iso file. Finally just burn that image with Roxio Copy and Convert. I rarely have troubles so I thought maybe there was some new coding that this disc may have. Any help would be great, thanks.

Why are you using DVD V5.
    With the total lack of information I would guess you are using the free version???

If you want help update your obsolete version of DVDFAB and post detailed information if you still have a problem.

Comment

The version I am using is 5.2.3.2. Isn't version 6 for Bluray? Please clarify because I thought that was the deal. As far as the problem I'm having it seems to be ripping the movie without errors but once it is run through DVD shrink and I try to burn it fails right at the end of the rip.

Comment

Originally posted by thepowerrulz View Post
        ... Isn't version 6 for Bluray? Please clarify because I thought that was the deal.
        You've been misinformed.

Originally posted by thepowerrulz View Post
        ... it seems to be ripping the movie without errors ...
        Then it's probably not a DVDFab issue... are you able to play the ripped movie from the HDD? I don't have this DVD title so I can't help any further.

Comment

Very definitely misinformed. Do some reading of the features of V 6.

Still nothing but a guessing game but if the problem is occurring after using shrink and roxio then as stated it has nothing to do with dvdfab.

Why are you using roxio when imgburn is a far superior burn engine?

Comment

I have very rarely had any problems either until this movie and i can't figure it out. it starts the process in DVDFab and everything goes just fine until it hits about 70% complete and comes to basically a stop. Happened several times. I've noticed that it starts in DMA mode and when it hits that wall, for some reason, it's switched to PIO mode in my secondary IDE channel. So i unistall the driver, reboot which installs the driver again. Start the DVD to DVD process and right about 70%....bam. Same thing again.

Comment

thumb11 your problem is not even close the the problem of the OP/

If reading the threads already started on the movie do not help you then start a thread of your own listing the details.

Comment

Working...
              X