X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Issue with DVDFab display; FileTransfer

Hello all,

Trying to kill 2 birds with one stone on this thread; new to this forum, so if there's anything wrong with that, please just let me know.

Question number 1 is in regards to the display of DVDFab. I am running the newest version (v 6.2.0.5) on 64-bit Windows 7 Home Premium. I am using a 32" Sony TV as my display, nVidia GT230 graphics card and I am connecting using HDMI. My resolution (graphics card output) is set at 1176x664 (which is the lowest the GT230 will go, but if I go any larger, my desktop gets cut off on my screen... any solutions for that? ). Anyway, when I bring up DVDFab, some of the pop up windows do not fit on my screen, and they do not seem to be manually re-sizable. One of the primary ones I have trouble with is the profile editor when I use "DVD to Mobile" option. It's too "tall" to fit on my screen, and I can't adjust it. I have to move my toolbar to the side of the screen and even then it just barely fits. Any solutions?

Question number 2 is simple. Why, everytime I rip a DVD to Mobile, does it finish by saying "You are going to try File Mover" or something like that, and then forces open the File Mover program? How do I stop that?

Thanks for all your help/input.

well I can answer the file mover part. Go into common settings and to left very bottom select file mover and then untick it and you will no longer get that message

Comment

Wow. I definitely looked right at that and never saw it. Well thank you very much for that.

Comment

Working...
      X