A Mac licensing question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

License/Key A Mac licensing question

I am buying a Mac laptop for traveling and was wondering if I could use my lifetime registration code from my PC on to the Mac. Only one computer would be used at any time.

Hi Garry E
    As far as I know they are separate licenses and not transferable, you would have to contact one of the Fab staff members.
    Phil
    Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Setting Up ImgBurn and DVDFab to work together

Tips for Posting DVDFab Logs in the Forum

Comment

How exactly would I do that CBR?

Comment

Use the contact us link at the bottom of every page
        or try mona mona@dvdfab.com
        CBR929
        Last edited by CBR929; 04-25-2013, 10:41 AM.
        Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Setting Up ImgBurn and DVDFab to work together

Tips for Posting DVDFab Logs in the Forum

Comment

Thank you again CBR. I will give it a shot but I fear the reply will be negative.

Comment

I'm pretty sure it will be also. I have seen this asked and denied before.

Don't forget that the MAC version is a totally different development and the costs need to be recovered from the MAC users.

Another option is to set up a PC environment on your MAC using a VM and run the PC version.

Perhaps users that have actually done this can assist.
            "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin 1706-1790

Comment

I've seen mac users post that they run the PC version under parallels successfully.
              How to post the internal log

Things should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler.
              Albert Einstein

Comment

Thanks guys for your input. I am trying not to go down the path of the virtual Windows setup. Really I don't need to rip BD on the Mac...my PC is working fine. I just wanted to put a load on the new lappy to see how it would go. I downloaded a trial version for Mac and gave that a go and all I can say is "Mac users LOOK ELSEWHERE". What a nightmare!!

Comment

Working...
                X