Install 2 different releases of Version 9

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Install 2 different releases of Version 9

Can you install 2 different releases of DVDFab V9?

I am running Version 9.0.2.8 and we are ticking along just fine. I need to upgrade to Version 9.0.3.8 but after watching the forums their seems to be issues with version after the one I have installed.

Can you install 9.0.3.8 to a different directory and have it coexist with 9.0.2.8.

I imagine if you were to install it in another folder,, aka, C:\program files\DVDfab9028, along with your other version 9,, you should be able to use both. I use one folder for the newest official version, and one for the newest beta, and have no problems.

Be sure to go into the setup on both programs, and uncheck the Auto-play option, or they will both fire up when you put in a DVD to copy.

I just use the shortcut for whichever one I want to use.

Comment

Hi beerman64
      As dperino said yes...
      Please see this post of mine as it has worked the best for me in avoiding corrupt files http://forum.dvdfab.com/showpost.php...41&postcount=3
      Hope this helps
      CBR929
      Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Setting Up ImgBurn and DVDFab to work together

Tips for Posting DVDFab Logs in the Forum

Comment

HI CBR929

Thanks

That solution makes sense and thanks for the gotchas. I'll give it a try when I get back from golf. To nice to be inside.

Beerman64

Comment

It works like a charm.

Thanks again

Comment

Glad to help!
            Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Setting Up ImgBurn and DVDFab to work together

Tips for Posting DVDFab Logs in the Forum

Comment

Working...
            X